Katozal drug used in the veterinary treatment of complex metabolic disorders in cats. Katozal referred to as mineral-vitamin drugs. Katozal includes butafosfana, cyanocobalamin, methyl 4-hydroxybenzoate, auxiliaries. Included with the drug is well water for injection. Katozal - a sterile solution pink. Packaged preparation in dark glass bottles of 100 ml.
Katozal has a strengthening effect on the body of cats, stimulates the metabolism of fats, proteins and carbohydrates.
This drug also helps to increase the body's resistance to various negative factors in view of physical strength and endurance pet. Katozal provides rapid growth and development of the kitten.
In accordance with an instruction given preparation for cats is low-hazardous drug, however the recommended dosage does not exert adverse effects on the pet is not addictive, it can be used for pregnant cats.
Katozal appointed with all sorts of metabolic disorders in cats, as well as stimulating and energizing treatment:
- for the organism weakened due to non-physiological disorders;
- to enhance the body's resistance to various kinds of diseases;
- with a deficiency in the body pet calcium or magnesium, as an additional curative therapy;
- in the case of difficult childbirth, for the prevention of various obstetric complications;
- with a shortage of vitamin and anemia due helminthiasis;
- due to eating disorders, fatigue and exhaustion after severe diseases;
- to stimulate the liver with various kinds of poisoning.
Katozal can also be used for healthy cats:
- to enhance the reproductive capacity of the animal;
- for the prevention of impaired fetal development in pregnant cats;
- for weak newborn kittens;
- to stimulate the growth of small kittens.
Katozal assigned cats with acute diseases 1 times a day for 0.5 - 2.5 ml (depending on the pet's weight). It is administered subcutaneously, intramuscularly or slowly intravenously. In chronic diseases is assigned half of the dose. Reapply the course of drug treatment may be conducted in one or two nedeli.V case as a result of unbalanced nutrition metabolism disorders formulation should be applied one dose 3 times at intervals of 3-4 days.
Application katozala can be combined with other drugs, including antibiotics or antibacterial.
If the drug is observed in the treatment instruction manual, then the side effects are not manifested, and the drug has no contraindications. Animals of any age can easily tolerate treatment katozalom.
Storage katozala best carried out in a dry and ventilated area, protected from light and out of reach of children and animals. Shelf-life of the drug - 5 years from date of manufacture. Once the shelf life of finished drug use is prohibited.